Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Handmade Gifts Are Keeping Me "SEW" Busy!


I love making handmade gifts for my grandchildren...but when you have six of them -- YES, SIX! -- It's hard to keep up! And I haven't even started on Christmas! These gifts were for my newborn grandson and my two November birthday girls...

A Snoopy Quilt for Caedyn

A Bunny for Morgyn!

And an Upcycled Denim Purse for Jordyn!

And here's the backside...Literally! Haha!

The purse was a pair of little girl's overalls and the suspenders worked perfectly for the strap, which is adjustable. I filled it with little girl goodies and added one of my purse charms "to boot"-
Gosh, I'm feeling punny tonight, must be a little punch drunk...not much sleep last night!
Well, hopefully I can get to work on some products for my shop soon. Oh, I forgot! Here's one more project I finished, a stocking order for a friend. I love gifting these to my grandchildren and now I'm getting requests from everyone else for them!

The nose and hat were only added to the photo, to disguise the little one! Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful gifts! Love the little bunny. Your grandchildren are lucky to have a creative grandma. I have a blanket that my grandma made and I cherish it more each year.

    I wanted to make a lot of gifts this year but it's hard to find time since I have to build up inventory in my shop and I barely have time for that. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...